Boost productivity with customized solutions
Our technology helps you rapidly and cost efficiently improve the ergonomics of your workplace environments. You benefit from objective, case-specific, data backed solutions that boost productivity and mitigate many short and long term health risks to your employees.
- "New approaches for analysis in ergonomics: From paper and pencil methods to biomechanical simulation", Blab, F. et al. (2016) [DOI]
- "Development and validation of a three dimensional dynamic biomechanical lifting model for lower back evaluation for careful box placement", Stambolian, D. et al. (2016) [DOI]
- "Muscle force prediction: can we rely on musculoskeletal model estimations? A case study on push force exertions with the upper limb", Duprey, S. et al. (2015) [DOI]
- "Low back load in airport baggage handlers", Koblauch, H. (2015) [PDF]
- "Modelling and analysis of an impulse stimulated human body by a hand-guided power tool", Hess, S. (2013) [PDF, WWW]
- "Effect of helmet mass and mass center on neck muscle strength in military pilots", Hong, J.X. et al. (2012) [WWW]