We provide world-class consultancy services. These services range from guiding you in solving a problem, to partially or completely undertaking your modelling process.
Examples of consultancy services:
- Analyses to obtain basic insight in specific functional details in musculoskeletal biomechanics
- Fast exploratory analyses to help define possibilities and limitations
- Short feasibility studies to improve concepts
- Comprehensive fixed-price analyses using your CAD models and experimental data
Benefits you get from our consulting department:
- Tailor-made solutions on specialized human body models and model analysis
- Cost-effective alternative to technology set-up rendering you to focus on what you do best
- Hooks you up on the latest research on biomechanics and inspires you on development opportunities for your specific business or research area
Both online and onsite training workshops are offered for new users of our software. In cooperation with our partners, courses are offered in Aalborg, Denmark and elsewhere in the world.
Onsite training for up to 5 consecutive workdays at your premises in which you can participate in lectures and build your own AnyBody model supervised by one of our instructors. After having completed the training, you will have the necessary knowledge to continue updating and refining your models without us.
Online training workshops conducted in 10 * 3-hour online sessions and will cover both basic and more advanced musculoskeletal modeling and simulation techniques.
At AnyBody Technology you can expect the best results by directly contacting our Support Department. Consequently, we offer a Personal Hotline Support that serves you timely assistance on arising questions and challenges.
The Support Department offers:
- After-sales assistance by phone or by e-mail
- Confidential and timely support
- Proper competence match between you and the person who will assist you
- Pre-paid hourly service which can save your time in critical situations
If you are interested in collaborative development of human models with AnyScript, please visit the AnyScript Community.
Here, you can engage in discussions, and benefit from the knowledge and experience of other users of the AnyBody Modeling System™. From time to time, our own experts participate in the online debating and problem-solving, hereby stimulating the knowledge sharing process
Simulation Workflows and Batch Processing
A processing workflow is part of connecting AnyBody simulations with external data and delivering selected output to subsequent processes (analysis, reporting, etc.). A processing workflow hides the simulation and makes it fully or partially automated. AnyBody Technology recommends and deliver custom solutions typically using the following processing tools.
- Dash Python
- SnakeMake Workflow Management System
- Cloud Hosting