The AnyBody Modeling System
The AnyBody Modeling System is a State-of-the-Art musculoskeletal modeling and simulation software. The AnyBody Modeling System allows you to create full-body detailed musculoskeletal models and run computer simulations that integrate the human body into your product design.
Features of the AnyBody Modeling System
- Includes the AnyBody Managed Model Repository
- Musculoskeletal analysis of daily activities
- Self-contained and robust system
- GUI for interactive use
- Inverse dynamics
- Inverse-Inverse dynamics
- Force-dependent kinematics
- Posture and motion prediction
- Supports physiological load cases for Finite Element Analysis
- Interface to motion capture systems (C3D and BVH)
- Interfaces to anthropometric databases
- Supports anthropometric model scaling
- Console for batch processing
Why musculoskeletal modeling?
With a proven and validated technology, AnyBody Technology is the undisputed global leader in applied musculoskeletal analysis.
Across a broad range of industries, many of which have embraced Product Lifecycle Management, users want to understand and document how their product performs in concert with the human body.
Get ready! The emerging adoption of musculoskeletal modeling sets the stage for a new generation of products optimized for minimal body loads, optimal functional performance, and better fact-based documentation of ergonomic features.
Benefits of AnyBody simulations
- Virtual prototyping and simulation driven product development
- Shorter time-to-market, reduced research cost and less testing
- Increased product performance and reliability
- Crucial insights into biomechanical parameters of the human body
- New products and devices virtually tested across numerous body sizes and body shapes.
- Better product ergonomics with product design evaluation and optimization
- Ergonomic analyses and documentation