Target better man-machine synergy
Our technology enables you to create wearable assistive devices, robots and exoskeletons that are safe, comfortable, and reliably meet their biomechanical expectations. Be you a designer, tester or purchaser of such devices, our products and services can help you make the right choices, labour and cost effectively.
- "Optimization of an unpowered energy-stored exoskeleton for patients with spinal cord injury", Guan, X. et al. (2016) [Read more]
- "Master–Slave-Type Gait Training System for Hip Movement Disorders", Miyoshi, T. et al. (2016) [Read more]
- "Ankle bracing effects on knee and hip mechanics during landing on inclined surfaces", Theodorakos, I. et al. (2016) [Read more]
- "Can a knee brace reduce the strain in the anterior cruciate ligament? A study using combined in vivo/in vitro method", Hangalur, G. et al. (2015) [Read more]
- "Modeling and design of a spring-loaded, cable-driven, wearable exoskeleton for the upper extremity", Zhou, L. et al. (2015) [Read more]
- "Simulation-Based Design of Exoskeletons Using Musculoskeletal Analysis", Agarwal, P. et al. (2010) [Read more]