Simulation Core Software Developer
AnyBody Technology is looking for a software developer to strengthen the simulation core development team. You will be part of a dynamic team of highly dedicated developers, who solve many different tasks both independently and in teams. We expect that you hold a Master or Ph.D. or equivalent and have strong competencies in mathematics and simulation of dynamic mechanical systems.
Being part of an agile international company, you will have influence on your working situation and tasks.
We expect you have previous experience in:
- Advanced programming. We primarily use C++ in Visual Studio and Python, but we will also consider other programming experience
- Computational mathematics and related numerical methods such as solving ordinary and differential equations, optimization problems, system and optimal control
- Simulation of linear and nonlinear dynamical mechanical systems. Rigid-body mechanics (multibody dynamics) is an important core of our software
Experience in the following areas will be a benefit:
- Software development procedures in general, including QA/testing and object-oriented software design
- Windows application and 3D graphics development (preferably MFC or similar)
- Data processing, including data formats, signal processing, statistics and machine learning
- Multi-thread handling and parallel processing
- Knowledge and/or interest in biomechanics (e.g. sports, ergonomics, healthcare, etc.)
- Strong team spirit as well as a personal drive
- Open, responsible and dedicated approach
- A good sense of humor and social skills
- Communication skills: English spoken and written for correspondence and documentation authoring is a must. Danish is a benefit, but not a requirement.
Please e-mail your application to email@example.com and mark it "Simulation Core Developer" in the subject line. Your application must include:
- A short motivation letter with a description of how you match the qualifications
- Your CV with relevant documentation of education and recommendations.