AnyBody Technology is looking for an outstanding biomechanics specialist to join our software and project team. You will become part of a dynamic company with highly dedicated developers, who solve many different tasks both independently and in teams.
Being part of an agile international company, you will have influence on your working situation and tasks.
You have a strong background in biomechanics and musculoskeletal modeling with knowledge about the underlying computational mathematics and mechanics, as well as experience with software development. Ideally, you have previous experience in:
- Advanced musculoskeletal modeling and simulation
- Programming (C++/Visual Studio, Python)
- Mechanics, in particular multibody dynamics, and knowledge of finite element methods
- Computational mathematics, in particular numerical solution of equations, optimization problems, differential equations, statistics, data and signal processing
Experience in the following areas will be an extra benefit:
- Systematic software development, building and testing and object-oriented software design
- CAE: CAD and finite element modeling (using GUI tools and scripting)
- Customer and partner support by email, phone, webcast and other public presentations
- Strong team spirit as well as a personal drive
- Open, responsible and dedicated approach
- A good sense of humor and social skills
- Communication skills: English spoken and written for correspondence and documentation authoring is a must. Danish is a benefit, but not a requirement
Some amount of traveling worldwide must be expected.
Please e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it “Biomechanics Specialist” in the subject line. Your application must include:
- A short motivation letter with a description of how you match the qualifications
- Your CV with relevant documentation of education and recommendations.