Trademarks and Brands
AnyBody Technology’s trademarks, service marks, logos and brands (referred to here as “trademarks”) are AnyBody Technology’s valuable intellectual property assets. AnyBody Technology’s trademarks must be used properly and only to the extent and as permitted by AnyBody Technology. The following guidelines apply to AnyBody Technology’s employees, customers, licensees, consultants, outside vendors, and any other third parties. Follow these guidelines to ensure correct and consistent use of AnyBody Technology’s trademarks.
- Use a trademark as an adjective followed by a generic noun (or as a standalone graphical element, such as on packaging), NOT as a noun or a verb. Do not pluralize a trademark or make it possessive. Does the sentence still make sense if you remove the trademark from the sentence? If yes, then your use is proper. If not, you need to add something like the generic words “software”, “tool”, “library”, “model”, “core”, etc. after the trademark.
- Does the sentence still make sense if you remove the trademark from the sentence? If yes, then your use is proper. If not, you need to add something like the generic words “software”, “tool”, “library”, “model”, “core”, etc. after the trademark.
- Proper use example: Using AnyBody Technology’s AnyBody Managed Model Repository™, customer can achieve. . .
- Improper use example: Using AnyBody Managed Model Repository™, customers can achieve . . .
- Accompany a trademark with the proper symbol (e.g., ® or ™)
- The first appearance of the trademark in any given use must be followed by the appropriate trademark symbol. It is acceptable to omit a symbol in headlines, titles, subheads, diagrams or tops of slides, but the next use must include the appropriate symbol.
- If the symbols cannot be used in superscript mode, use parentheses (i.e., (TM), (SM) or (R)).
- Refer to the current listing of trademarks below.
- Make it clear that the trademark (and the product it is the name of, as applicable) is owned by AnyBody Technology
- Proper use example: New AnyBody Technology AnyBody Modeling System™. . .
- Improper use example: New AnyBody Modeling System™. . .
- Always use the complete and proper spelling of the trademark. Never use acronyms in place of the trademark and never hyphenate or abbreviate the trademark.
- Do not incorporate or combine AnyBody Technology trademarks (including without limitation logos) into third party product names, service names, trademarks, logos, or other company names, nor adopt any logos or other marks that are similar to AnyBody Technology's trademarks.
- Identify AnyBody Technology as the owner of the trademark, e.g., [Mark] is a trademark of AnyBody Technology A/S in Denmark, the U.S. and/or other countries.
AnyBody Technology Trademarks
The AnyBody Logo
AnyBody Modeling System™ (AMS™)
AnyBody Managed Model Repository™ (AMMR™)
AnyBody Exporter for SOLIDWORKS™ (ANYEXP4SOLIDWORKS™)<br/> AnyFE2Abaqus™
Force-dependent kinematics™ (FDK™)
All other brand and product names mentioned herein are the trademarks and registered trademarks of their respective owners. Please notice the following:
SOLIDWORKS® is a registered trademark of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation.
ABAQUS®, SIMULIA® are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes Simulia Corporation.
ANSYS® is a registered trademark of Ansys, Inc.
Microsoft®, Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.