Movement efficiency - metabolic power calculation
Perform sophisticated movement analysis of sports related motions and investigate the metabolic effects of different movement strategies, load scenarios, induced fatigue, and more. The AnyBody Modeling System allows quantification of the metabolic power of movements and the individual body parts as a valuable tool for both sport and other fields such as workplace ergonomics.
- Energy expenditure analysis
- Understand physical performance during various movements
- Investigate energy expenditure changes due to external loads
- Kessels I, Koopman B, Verdonschot N, Marra M, Gijsbertse K (2021), "The Added Value of Musculoskeletal Simulation for the Study of Physical Performance in Military Tasks", Sensors, vol. 21. [PDF, DOI]
- Hedegaard M, Anvari-Moghaddam A, Jensen BK, Jensen CB, Pedersen MK, Samani A (2020), "Prediction of energy expenditure during activities of daily living by a wearable set of inertial sensors", Med. Eng. Phys., vol. 75, pp. 13-22. [DOI]
- Zhou L, Bai S, Hansen MR, Rasmussen J (2011), "Modeling of Human Arm Energy Expenditure for Predicting Energy Optimal Trajectories", MIC, vol. 32, pp. 91-101. [DOI, WWW]